- Medical Bill Saver
- Health Advocacy
- Doctors Online
- Health Wealth Connection
- Everything in the Standard Package plus:
- Lab Testing
- MRI & CT Scans
- Diabetic Supplies
- Hearing Aids
* Both packages include the services listed all with no pre-payment fees or doctor consultation fees. When you subscribe everyone in your household is included in the monthly price. There is a one-time $5.95 application fee when you sign up. There are no contracts and you can discontinue your subscription at any time.
- On-demand healthcare—wherever, whenever
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections
- 10 minute average doctor response time
- Visits for all ages—from children to seniors
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 20 years practice experience
- Upon request, Teladoc can share visit information with your doctor
Medical Bill Saver
Major issues can add up to major bills! Call Medical Bill Saver™ and rest easy.
- Experts who know the ins and outs of billing practices will attempt to negotiate discounts on your behalf, possibly leading to a reduction in your costs
- Receive an easy-to-read personal Savings Results Statement summarizing the outcome and payment terms for successful negotiations
Healthcare is complicated. Personal Health Advocates help you navigate the insurance and healthcare systems. They can help to:
- Untangle medical bills and insurance claims
- Locate doctors, specialists, hospitals, dentists and pharmacies
- Clarify benefits and answer questions about tests, treatments and medications
- Coordinate care among multiple providers
- Assist with eldercare and related healthcare issues
- Arrange second opinions
- Transfer medical records
- Provide information about generic drug options
Turn to NurseLine™ for trusted advice and information when you need it most. Highly trained registered nurses are on-call 24/7 to answer your questions for non-urgent concerns. Nurses can offer self-care tips, direct you to the appropriate care for immediate attention or tell you how to ease common problems such as a sore shoulder.
The fast, easy way to get health information from an online resource you can trust. You have 24/7 access to doctors, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, dieticians and more by email or smartphone app. You’ll get treatment options and advice you understand. With Doctors Online, the doctor’s always in!
- Responses within a few hours
- Secure Personal Health Record
- Unlimited, confidential services include your immediate family
Health Wealth Connection
Resources and information to help you manage your health and personal finances. Whether you’re trying to lose weight, relieve stress or depression, or reduce your credit card debt, Health Wealth Connection will help you reach your goals. It’s like having a health coach, financial planner, nutritionist and counselor all in one place.
- Wellness resource for managing health and finances
- Tips on health, money and managing stress from Suze Orman, Deepak Chopra, Geneen Roth, Dr. Mark Hyman and more
Your eyes are the windows to your health. Now you and your family can see better savings at over 20,000 vision providers nationwide, including national chains and local retailers. You save 10% to 60% on glasses, contacts, laser surgery, and exams.
- 20% to 60% off prescription eyewear including most frames, lenses and specialty items such as tints, coatings and UV protection
- 10% to 30% off eye exams
- Participating chains include LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Visionworks, JCPenney, Target and more
- Your eye doctor not in our network? The nomination process is a breeze!
- 10% to 40% off contact lenses through America’s Eyewear mail order service
- 40% to 50% off the national average cost of LASIK surgery.
Smile brighter with big savings at over 262,000* available dental practice locations nationwide. Use your card over and over again to keep your teeth sparkling clean!
- In most instances, save 15% to 50% per visit**
- Save on dental services such as cleanings, X-rays, crowns, root canals and fillings
- Need specialty dental care? Save on orthodontics and periodontics, too!
- Show your card with the Aetna Dental Access® logo and pay the discounted price at checkout
*As of April 2020. **Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
- Participating retail pharmacies include Walgreens, Target, CVS, and many other independent, national, and regional chains
- Even if you have insurance, you can present both cards at the pharmacy or research online to receive the lowest price
- Mail Order service includes a Patient Assistance Program that helps qualifying individuals receive free or low-cost prescriptions
Know your numbers! You have direct access to over 1,500 major clinical laboratories nationwide where you can save 10% to 80% on typical costs for lab work. Find a location near you and order online or by phone.
- Test categories include allergies, vitamin and cholesterol levels, liver function, fertility, thyroid and more
- Confidential results in as little as 24 hours for most tests
MRI & CT Scans
A better image leads to a better diagnosis, better treatment and a better recovery. Save 40% to 75% on usual charges for MRI and CT Scans at thousands of credentialed radiology centers nationwide. You will be referred to a certified radiologist based on condition, preferences and location.
Save 10% to 50% on diabetic testing supplies, and get a free fully-audible blood glucose meter with your first order. With the convenient online, pre-paid program, you receive discounted diabetic testing supplies shipped directly to your home. Services include:
- Free shipping on diabetic supply packages
- Tracking information updates via email or text
- Annual testing program or purchase-as-needed options available
- No prescription required for OTC testing supplies
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, or you get your money back
Want to save big on hearing aids? We hear you! You’ll get a free initial screening and save 35% off the suggested retail price (MSRP) at retail locations nationwide.
- Two-year supply of hearing aid batteries and two-year warranty, with a one-time replacement for loss or damage*
- Unlimited follow-up care for cleaning and checkups with purchase
- 100% Service Satisfaction Guarantee during the first 60 days
- Patient financing options
*Members must pay for all repairs not included in the warranty.
Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, discount, rebate, health insurance benefit or value-added discount plan. Unlimited follow up visits will be provided at no cost to the member; however, any costs for repairs no longer under the manufacturer’s warranty will be at the expense of the member.